Divorce and relationship break-up are catastrophic to most people. We learn that jumping from the frying pan to the fire isn’t benefical in the long term. Here are a few simple ways to get the energy going to see over the top of the valley!
1. Smile at the world. Have fun. Start looking for positive in everyone you meet. Increase your awareness. Like attracts like. You never know who you meet when you smile.
2. Look at your environment. Are there any negative»leftovers» from former relationship/s? Eliminate what no longer is favorable for you. Surround yourself with things that bring you pleasure. You might want to take into account the feng shui of your surroundings.
3. Make changes to what you hear . What music puts you in a romantic mood? Spend some time every day listening to your music that is special. Avoid listening to news that’s negative or whatever puts you in a negative mindset.
4. Nosing around ! : Is it time to think about new perfume, aromatherapy? Again, explore what smells great to you. Burn some scented candles, put some scented oil in your desk, by your bed.
5. Look in the mirror! Wear clothing that makes you feel great about yourself. Time to get a new hair style or other modifications?
6. Those taste buds! Eat food that’s light and provides you uplifting energy which you like.
7. Read singles ads in papers or web: Start to look at the qualities which you would really like to have in another individual in your life.
8. Do the internal work. Clear the cabinets of your mind/emotions/ and soul of negative ideas about relationships and dating. This is a significant one and might take time and energy when you haven’t attended this earlier on.
9. Consider how your spend your time: . Know that if finding a connection is valuable for you, think about what time are you going to create for this new experience.
10. When you’re ready, Affirm into the Universe your value and objective to date again.
We’ve all heard the cliché, you get what you request. We know that clarity about what we want.